The BrightNewMe Philosophy
At BrightNewMe all aspects of your care, namely assessment, prescription, treatment and aftercare, are overseen by myself, Dr Sarah Norman. As a qualified doctor of over 30 years standing, the well-being of my patients is always my priority.
My overriding philosophy to aesthetic treatment is very much one of ‘less is more’, focusing on a natural but greatly enhanced look. My clients retain their full range of expression, whilst still benefiting from the hugely positive effects of a more youthful appearance. I want you to look better, rather than different, and I hope this comes through in my testimonials
It concerns me that the aesthetics industry remains unregulated, and in my opinion, the use of botulinum toxins and dermal fillers should be regarded as a medical procedure. As such, treatment should only be administered by an individual qualified to do so, with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy.
At BrightNewMe we are extremely focused on quality in all aspects of what we do, and this is why I use only the very best products, from the very best cosmetic companies, and using the most up-to-date, evidence-based techniques.
I am passionately committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your experience at BrightNewMe. I will do my utmost to provide you with all the information you might need to help you to make an informed decision. You will not be pressured into any treatment, and in fact, I actively encourage patients to take time to consider their options before reaching any decisions. As part of your treatment plan I offer:
- A free preliminary photographic assessment (for skin lesions)
- A complimentary 30-minute initial consultation with me for skincare advice and to discuss aesthetic procedures, where I undertake a photographic assessment (including dermatoscopic skin analysis where indicated)
- In relation to your first Botox® treatment, a free follow-up appointment, with before and after photos. I also always offer free Botox® top-ups when necessary
- Ongoing support from the team at BrightNewMe for those patients on prescription skincare
- Professional and thorough consultations, with an emphasis on patient education, and new photographs at every appointment.
And finally, by way of background, I qualified as a doctor from Nottingham University in 1988 and then worked in hospital medicine (including dermatology) followed by General Practice. I have also worked extensively as a medical expert witness. I was proud to be Chair of the Trafford Division of the British Medical Association (2016- 2020), and continue to have an active role on the committee. I am a member also of the following associations:
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- General Medical Council (GMC Registration No 3272220)